Singing, Weeping, Hoping
Series Through Matthew
122 ( 56 | 66 )
Introduction to Matthew:
Haggai 2:1b-9 "Singing, Weeping, Hoping"
Three questions that Haggai gives to the people:
- Who is left among you that saw the temple in its former glory? (Former glory)
- How does it look to you now? (Present disappointment)
- Does it not seem to you like nothing? (Honest comparison)
But now, take courage and work!
What is glory coming back?
- Ezekiel 43:1-5
- This is future oriented prophecy
- v.23 is a New Covenant prophetic pointer
- Being fulfilled in Hebrews 12:25-29
|Date||Sep 24, 2023|
|Bible Text||Haggai 2:1-9; Hebrews 12:25-29|