Salvation In The Roman Catholic Bible!
Can anyone reading the Roman Catholic Bible discover the vital truths of salvation?
This message, focusing on the words of John 5:24-26 in the Roman Catholic Bible, shows how any Roman Catholic who reads these words open-heartedly, prayerfully and discerningly will find within them the key to the door of heaven.
These words reveal:
(1) The PERSON of Salvation ...
Answering the challenges:
• Is there any salvation outside the RC Church?
• Can Mary or the Saints be Mediators for us?
(2) The POSSESSION of Salvation ...
Asking the questions:
• Is the Mass still necessary?
• Can the Priest forgive sins?
(3) The PERMANENCE of Salvation ...
Covering the topics:
• Can we have assurance of salvation in this life?
• Where does Purgatory fit in?
|Date||Dec 14, 2008|
|Category||Sunday - PM|
|Bible Text||John 5:24-26|
Add a Comment