11 Rejoice in the Lord
Series Paul's Letter - Philippians
6 ( 5 | 1 )
Rejoice in the Lord
I. Rejoice in the Lord. 1-3
A. Know the Reality of This Joy. 1
- Joy Is for All Believers.
- God Commands Us to Rejoice.
- The Foundation for Joy Is Not Within You.
B. Know the Enemy of This Joy. 2
- Be Clear in Exposing False Teaching and Teachers.
C. Know the Activity of This Joy, 3
- We Worship In the Spirit of God.
- We "Glory" in Christ's Necessity and Sufficiency..
- We Do Not Put Any Confidence in the Flesh.
II. Value, Above All, Knowing Christ. 4-11
A. The Seductive Vanity of the Flesh
- Works of the Flesh Give You a False Confidence. 4
- Works of the Flesh Provide Credentials. 5
- Works of the Flesh Demand Commitment. 5
- Works of the Flesh Are Challenging. 6
B. The Surpassing Value of Christ
- To Be in Christ through Faith, 9
2 Corinthians 5:21
- To Know Christ through Fellowship, 10
- To Be with Christ in Eternity, 11
- God wants you to have joy.
- Joy is found only in Jesus and so our quest is to know Christ and live unto Christ.
- Joy will be complete when Jesus returns.
|Recorded||Nov 27, 2022|
|Published||Dec 1, 2022|
|Bible Text||Philippians 3:1-11|
|Event||Sunday - PM|