In this final chapter you will learn about the joy of raising children, but also the hardest work of maybe your life. To raise children in a Godly way will take extra work and extra time in prayer. God wants you to experience His love, joy and peace in your family.
The Matt Slick Live daily radio show broadcast is a production of the Christian Apologetics Research Ministry (CARM). During the show, Matt answers questions on the air, and offers insight on topics like The Bible, Apologetics, Theology, World Religions, Atheism, and other issues! The show airs live on the Truth Network, Monday through Friday, 6-7 PM, EST (3-4 PM, PST)
You can also email questions to Matt using: [email protected], Please put "Radio Show Question" in the Subject line!
You can also watch a live stream during the live show on RUMBLE!
Time stamps are approximate due to commercials being removed for PODCAST.
10- Demonic forces, Evil Spirits
32- Charles Stanley, J. Vernon McGee.
46- How is Father being used in 2 Corinthians 6:18
48- Repairing family issues and conflicts over matters of faith.
Does what you have been taught line up with what you read in your Bible? Do you fully understand what you read or do you just rely on what someone has taught you? Many Christians have been deceived and blinded by Satan to the Gospel of Grace and seeing how to "Rightly Divide" the Word of Truth per Apostle Paul's instruction in 2 Timothy 2:15. Tradition can be dangerous to your spiritual health.
Paul speaks of the personal relationships he has within the family known as the kingdom of God. It's not all good, indeed any family composed entirely of sinners will have some measure of trouble, but it is a family nonetheless and should be regarded as such. The family of God is one of the greatest befits available to a child of God in this lifetime.
Matt and Alan get back into the Gospel Community series as they explore the theme of the household of God in 1 Timothy.
The Family of God is a family of:
Humanists hate the suggestion that our social ills stem from rebellion to God instead of social inequalities, and no where is this more apparent than in the demonizing of Biblical patriarchy. Andrea Schwartz and Dr Roberts discuss an important essay by. RJ Rushdoony regarding the status of women in Calvin's Geneva. Used with permission from The Chalcedon Foundation.
God's very last words concerning creation in Genesis 2:25 say, The man and his wife were both naked and not ashamed. Genesis chapter 3 recounts that that this very good condition was lost in the fall. So the question is, "Is there a way back to naked and not ashamed in marriage?" The answer is yes, through the gospel. God has given us two places on this earth where we might be naked and not ashamed. First in the presence of the Lord, and second in our marriage - and both come by grace alone. Our marriages must be a place of grace.
You can now listen to this episode on Spotify!
Make sure to follow us on Spotify to get notified when great content like this and more are posted.
If you would like to visit us, our services begin at 9 am every Sunday at the following address:
8 Appollo Rd, Elfindale, Cape Town
The Family Business
Pastor Nick Holden
Summary bullet points from the transcription of the message.
• The last week of Jesus' life and the events leading up to his crucifixion.
◦ Pastor Nick highlights unique aspects of John's Gospel, particularly Jesus' final week.
◦ Jesus teaches His disciples in the last week before his crucifixion, focusing on the Spirit's role in their lives.
• Jesus' resurrection of Lazarus.
◦ Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, restoring his physical body to its pre-death state.
◦ Jesus' act of raising Lazarus demonstrated God's power and glory, highlighting the wonder of Him giving life and restoring life.
◦ Jesus showed compassion for people, even knowing the outcome, in contrast to those who only focus on knowledge without love.
• The importance of serving with a heart of love.
◦ Mary anointed Jesus with expensive oil, Judas criticized her for what he claimed to be a waste.
◦ Jesus' love and fellowship with Mary, Martha, and Lazarus is highlighted through their interactions with him.
◦ Martha was known for her servant heart and doing, while Mary chose to sit at Jesus' feet and listen.
• Jesus' impending death and its impact on the nation.
◦ Chief priests and Pharisees fear Jesus' growing popularity and political implications.
◦ Caiaphas prophesies Jesus' death for the nation and God's children, completely unaware God spoke through him.
• Jesus' role as shepherd and gatherer of his people.
◦ Jesus knew and loved individual believers before the foundation of the world, gathering them as children of God through His life, death and resurrection.
◦ Pastor Nick emphasizes the significance of Jesus' sacrifice as a blessing for all w
Pastor Jesse gives scriptural instructions about the roles in the family and how each family member can fulfill their role.
1 Peter 3, Titus 2, Ephesians 5
If you have a question, please email us at [email protected]
SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/@Bibleline for more
SHARE: with all your friends and family
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING
One of the most amazing aspects of Christmas are the many prophecies predicting the arrival of the Messiah. Join Pastor Jim Scudder this message at Quentin Road as we kick off the Christmas Pageant season and prepare our hearts to celebrate the coming of the Babe in Bethlehem.
If we are to be Godly older people, we must start early in life. Psalm 71 gloriously sets out the antidotes to the many challenges of ageing. We consider 7 clear instructions to enable believers to age gracefully, leading useful, purposeful lives, right through our later years.