We extend a sincere and warm welcome to anyone wishing to attend our services. The Church was first formed on 20th April 1780 and moved to the present building, converted from two cottages, in the summer of 1787.
By God's grace we have continued to the present day, preaching the Gospel of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
As a STRICT BAPTIST Chapel, we practice believer's baptism and restricted communion, which means that only those who have professed faith in Jesus Christ and are then baptised, being members of our church or those holding the same faith and practice, may be admitted to take the Lord's Supper. The Lord's Supper is held on the first Sunday of each month, after the evening service.
THE HOLY BIBLE and the message it contains is central to our worship. We receive it as God's Word, without error and the complete revelation of God to humanity forming the sole basis for our faith and practice.