- Charlotte EdwardsGreat Sermon!Beautifully delivered! “You don’t feel your way to a new set of actions, you act your way to a new set of feelings”. Praise God! God shows us how to feel after we act according to his word and focus on what God would have us focus on.
- DawnConvictingGood words!
- DawnConvicting MessageExcellent message on missions and what is holding us back from doing our part!
- Hank, Deerfield BeachStrong Sermon!A strong message about what it takes to be a follower of Jesus Christ and our need to tell them the Gospel.
- DawnGood ReminderAlways good to be reminded of the inheritance we as believers will have in heaven.
- DawnGreat Sermon!Very timely message! God brought this sermon into my life to answer some questions I had been pondering lately, relating to this subject. Thanks Pastor Terry.
- Samantha MOutstanding Sermon!A much needed sermon for our time! Amen!
- Ronda LaneExcellent Sermon!What a blessing your sermons are! I truly hope your congregation realizes how fortunate they are to have a pastor who is not compromising the word of God to please the world. I pray daily "Come soon, Lord Jesus"
- Ronda LaneThank you for proclaiming the truthThank you so much for uploading your sermons here. I have multiple sclerosis and can no longer leave my home. I spend many hours "redeeming the time" here listening to sermons, and it was so refreshing to hear your sermons. I'm thankful you have rightly divided scripture and have shared your sermons here. There are so very many churches now who either do not have a grasp on prophecy or they won't teach it at all. It means a lot to me personally since I don't want to "forsake the assembling together", especially since I "see the day approaching" and I can no longer physically attend a brick-and-mortar church now. Thank you!!!