Lewis and Clark Bible Church was founded in October 1958 by a group of godly men and women who sought to establish a Bible-teaching church in the Lewis and Clark area. The church first met in a converted seed barn located at its present site. In the early 1970’s the current building was constructed. In December 2007, the building suffered serious damage as a result of a severe winter storm. God graciously provided such that the sanctuary portion of the building was completely remodeled. Over the years the church has maintained a commitment to faithfully teach the Word of God and has emphasized the priority of missionary endeavor both at home and abroad.