· Independent – We are not part of a denomination, convention, or organized hierarchy. Scripture teaches that the church is self-governing under the authority of the Lord Jesus Christ.
· Baptist – historically, Baptists have been people that believed and practiced the Bible. Bible-believing churches, known under different names, have existed from the first century to today.
· Bible Sole-authority – Since Scripture is the infallibly inspired Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16), and God has preserved it so that it is available for us today (Matthew 24:35), it alone is our authority for faith and practice (Matthew 4:4).
· Expository Preaching and Teaching – We believe in careful, verse-by-verse study of all of Scripture (2 Timothy 2:15).
· We have a strong emphasis on the family and are committed to Biblical Practice. Overall, we want genuine Christianity.