- Joseph VonDoloskiDeep & wideUpon seeing the text I thought, I wondered if he will bring out the Trinitarian doctrine from the passage? Brother Paul quickly answered my curiosity throughout. Another solid teaching from ARBC.
- Joseph VonDoloskiTo the Word and to the TestimonyRobust handling of a topic that can be confusing. It seems one would have to reject Psalm 119 (and many other passages) to take issue with this message.Enjoying this series.
- Joseph D VonDoloskiClarity and well reasonedClear presentation, thorough handling of the topic with precept upon precept that winsomely explains these truths for anyone unsure of what the Scriptures teach on this topic. Thank you, brother.
- Joe VonDoloskiSolid TeachingThank you for such a robust series and handling of this topic. Any chance you could post your handout referenced in this teaching?
- MrvondoSeminary Level contentBrian presents excellent, in-depth content in a manner that is easily understood and sensible and right in line with the Scriptures he readily refers to.
- MrvondoGlorious God there is none like Thee!Thoughtful considerations on our marvelous God. The Holy King presented as reigning and calling for a worshipful response. Good word!
- Mr VonDoSolid content and clarityA concise yet full overview easily understood with well-reasoned applications. Thank you.
- Carrie BrysonGreat MessageFirst time I've heard Cal Zastrow speak, I think. Convicting and encouraging message. To God be the glory.